A fun and playful way to deal with high arches. This exercise helps to strengthen the intrinsic and extrinsic muscles in the feet. It also prevents a person from injuries like turf toe which is a medical term used for the injury caused by hyperextension.
Here is a way to do it:
- Grab somewhere around 20 marbles and randomly place it over the floor.
- Keep an empty bowl near the marbles and sit on a comfortable chair.
- Now, using your one foot start grabbing the marbles with the help of toes and start putting in the empty bowl.
- Follow the same with the other feet
This method can help in relieving high arches pain by eliminating the tension between the connecting tissues of the foot. It also prevents against plantar fasciitis which is a common foot condition.
- Sit quietly in a comfortable place.
- Raise your one leg and with the help of big toe, try to create alphabets one by one.
- Follow the same with your other leg
It will be more effective if you use best running shoes for high arches.