Toe Squeeze method
This method will not only relieve pain but also strengthens the toe to a high extent. You can follow the method by standing or sitting on the chair also but, the best way is to lay down on the floor with legs straight.
Join all your fingers together and squeeze your toe as hard as you can for ten seconds. You can do this exercise both barefoot and wearing sneakers. It is very important to keep breathing and don’t rush. Wait for ten seconds and repeat.
Toe balancing method
This method is more like a yoga pose. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, stand straight and join both the feet’s together.
- Take few deep breaths to calm yourself
- Now, slowly put the balance on your toes by pulling up your heels.
- Try to make a balance for twenty seconds and come down slowly
- Repeat the process for five times
Over time it will help in building core muscles of the feet. This will give you more intensity to bear the pain. IWe would suggest for the best results, follow this method by wearing running shoes.
Toe taps have many variants. To perform the best way for high arches, follow the steps below:
- Lie down on the floor and position your hips and knees to form 90 degree angle.
- Make sure that your thigh should be perpendicular and your legs should be parallel to the floor.
- Slowly lower your one foot and tap your toe on the floor and pull it back to the starting position.
- Repeat the same process with the second foot.
- Start with ten taps and slowly try to make fifty taps per session